Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ February 2023 Kit of the Month Happy Soul ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a pretty birthday card using the flower stamp from the gorgeous February 2023 Kit of the Month from Unity called Happy Soul. This kit has the perfect name... it makes my soul so happy whenever I play with it.


I stamped the gorgeous flowers on one of the pretty pattern papers and then I colored them up with my Copic markers. I love the touch of texture in the flowers from the script in the pattern papers.


I paired up this gorgeous flower with the Tuscan Textures {paper pack} from Unity. This is a beautiful set of papers with cream and white colors throughout and lots of texture. I thought it would look lovely with a turquoise flower.


I fussy cut around the flowers leaving a skinny border of white. My paper layers are so pretty so I didn't want to cover them up. Vellum card stock to the rescue! I love this stuff when I need that extra layer but I don't want to completely cover my pretty papers. I die cut the vellum card stock with the Pleated Lace Oval die from Gina Marie Designs. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the flowers:

Leaves ~ YG63
Flowers ~ BG10, BG13, BG18, BG78
Flower Centers ~ Y000, Y11, Y15


Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for February!! So gorgeous! Can you believe that you get a full sheet of rubber for only $45. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. And you can purchase any past kits for only $34 plus shipping. Such a great value! I really want to ink up the branch with the cute little birdies but that may have to wait for another time. 

I hope to see you next week for another Membership Wednesday blog post. I'll be back with inspiration for the February 2023 Whit Kit!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Beautiful coloring and I love the paper you paired with it! What a beautiful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.