Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ February 2023 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a pretty card using the beautiful floral stamp from the wonderful February 2023 Whit Kit from Unity which includes the Hope Blooms stamps and the Newsprint Greetings paper pack. This card kit is packed full of wonderful goodies! I had so much fun playing with it I actually made three cards and recorded during my whole process but there was no way I could edit the whole video for today. So I'm just sharing the first card and I'll share the other two this weekend.


Started with the background for this card. I chose a pattern paper from the Newsprint Greetings paper pack. Did some ink smooshing with Frayed Burlap, Abandoned Coral, and Peacock Feathers Distress inks using the acrylic block included in the card kit. I also distressed the edges of the pattern paper with a bit of Frayed Burlap.


I stamped the beautiful flowers on white card stock with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and colored them up with the following Copic Markers:

Iris ~ BG01, BG45, BG18, Y11
Daffodils ~ Y11, Y15, Y35, Y06
Tulips ~ YR21, YR15, YR18, R17
Stems & Leaves ~ YG03, YG63


I die cut the panel with a die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I tied a pretty bow with four strands of {Ivory} May Arts Burlap string. I popped up the flower panel with foam tape on the top and bottom of the panel. And then I cut my sentiment from the cut apart sentiments, added some foam tape to the ends of the sentiment and adhered it to the card.





Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for February!! So beautiful and lots of fun, too! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

I'll be back this weekend with more inspiration for the February 2023 Whit Kit. I hope you'll stop by next week... it's the beginning of a new month which means new Membership kits!! Not sure what I'll be sharing just yet.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.