Sunday, February 26, 2023

Clean & Simple Vintage ~ February 2023 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
A quick blog post to share one last card using the gorgeous goodies from the February 2023 Whit Kit. I just can't get enough of the Newsprint Greetings {paper pack} that's included in this month's card kit. I love it so much!! It makes for a quick and easy background for a card.


I kept this card very simple. Letting the pattern paper be my background... all I did was die cut it with the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity. I adhered it to a kraft A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


I stamped the pretty flowers on white card stock and die cut them with a circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} also from Unity. I colored them up with the following Copic markers: 

Daffodils ~ RV000, RV10, RV21
Iris ~ RV10, RV21, RV34
Tulip ~ RV000, RV91, RV93, RV32
Leaves / Stems ~ YG11, YG03


I stamped the sentiment with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions on Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. Applied some Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe and melted the ep with a Wagner heat tool. I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to the card. To finish off the card I added one of the Wax Seal Stickers from the Whit Kit. The pink in the sticker was also my color inspiration. It's not totally a CAS card because of the layers but it's a pretty clean style, I think. 





Inspiration for my last card is the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 8. I've had some fun with this sketch this month. If you're interested in seeing more of my sketches, join my Tawny Owl Paperie | Inky Inspiration Facebook Group. I'd love to have you join and play along with my sketches!


Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for February!! So beautiful and lots of fun, too! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

I'll be back on Wednesday with inspiration for one of the Memberships at Unity! Still not sure what I want to play with first! There are SO many amazing new goodies coming!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.