Thursday, December 2, 2021

Dino Anniversary ~ Unity Sketch Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a brand new challenge over in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group... a sketch challenge!! I absolutely love a good sketch!! It can help a cardmaker get that mojo going when in a crafty funk! I hope that you all will have fun with the sketch that I came up with for our challenge! But first, let's check out the card I made using the sketch...


A dino Anniversary card... so cute! I couldn't wait to ink up the adorable dinos from the Stomping Great Day stamp kit that just released for Cyber Monday!! 


I paired up these cute dinos with some pretty pattern papers for a quick and super easy scene card. 


I also die cut the fabulous Happy Anniversary stamp from the I Did. I Do. I Will stamp kit and coordinating die... these also just released!! Love it!


Here's the list of Copic markers that I used for these cuties:

Dino #1 ~ V17, V20, V22, V25, R20, RV13
Dino #2 ~ G09, G14, Y06, Y35


The sentiment was stamped on a strip of white card stock, trimmed and then popped up on the card with foam tape.


Here's a look at the sketch! Not a lot of layers but you can always add layers like I did by matting my little scene with white card stock. Always remember the sketch is meant to inspire not require... have fun with it!! I can't wait to see what you all create with this sketch!


Thanks so much for stomping by! ;)
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.