Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Sending Happy Thoughts ~ Advent Calendar Day 7 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 7 of my Countdown to Christmas series!! I'm sharing a little reveal and a project each day on my YouTube channel using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a day of this fun countdown series!
 

Day 7 ~ paint brushes... just HAD to go with a rainbow palette!


I paired it up with the Rainbow Vibes {paper pack}, also from Unity. 


The sentiment, from the With You I'm Home {May 2018 Sentiment Kit}, is just stamped with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs.

Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 7.


I'll be back tomorrow with Day 8 of the Advent Calendar reveal and a pretty card!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.