Saturday, December 4, 2021

Good Tidings and Joy ~ Advent Calendar Day 4 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 4 of my Countdown to Christmas series!! I'm sharing a little reveal and a project each day on my YouTube channel using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a day of this fun countdown series!


Day 4 ~ a sweet little reindeer!


I paired it up with the Prancing Holiday {paper pack}, also from Unity. And colored it up with the following Copic markers: E21, E23, E25, E27, R20, R37, R59, N0, N1 



Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 4.


I'll be back tomorrow with Day 5 of the Advent Calendar reveal and I'm changing things up a bit... I made a tag!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.