Monday, December 13, 2021

Wintry Background ~ Advent Calendar Day 13 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 13 of my Countdown to Christmas series!! I'm sharing a little reveal and a project each day on my YouTube channel using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a day of this fun countdown series!


Day 13 ~ a really cute snowman!


I stamped the snowflakes from Day 10 with embossing ink and melted some clear embossing powder. I did a bit of ink smooshing with Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet & Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks for my background. Added a bit of white splatter to finish off the background. Then stamped and colored up the cute snowman.


The sentiment is from the Heart of Christmas {October 2020 Sentiment Kit}. I stamped with embossing ink on black card stock and melted some Alabaster White ep. I popped up the snowman and sentiment and added a few enamel dots to finish off the card.

Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 13.


I'll be back tomorrow with Day 14 of the Advent Calendar reveal and a sweet card!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.