Wednesday, December 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 17 ~ Sweet Treat Christmas ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's the first of December and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a cute card using the new {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #17 and an adorable stamp from Unity Stamp Co!! You may actually recognize this cute stamp from the Sweet Treat Christmas stamp kit that I used for my last {BYSHC} Sketch 16 card.


Isn't this Santa cookie stamp just THE cutest!! I love him! I just had to pair him up with some cute Santa papers from Doodlebug Design called Milk & Cookies. The perfect pairing!


This sketch was so much fun! It going to be another great one to use up pattern papers that I've been hoarding! And I've done really good this year and only bought two new Christmas paper pads... I've gotta keep working to finish off some other papers before I can buy any more!


I absolutely loved coloring Santa!! I am a little bummed that I didn't notice the grey that bled from his eyebrow, but overall still very happy with how he turned out. Here's a quick list of the Copics I used to color him:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Facial Hair ~ N0, N2, N3, Colorless Blender
Hat ~ C00, C2, C3, R000, R14, R20, R27, R37
Cookie Base ~ E30, Colorless Blender


The sentiment was super easy! I just trimmed one of the Merry Christmas sentiments from a scrap of the pattern paper and mat it with white card stock. I popped up the Santa cookie and the sentiment with foam tape.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 17 for the month of December!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back on December 10th with my weekly Christmas card using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.