Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I Love the Story ~ Unity Sketch Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm still playing catch-up with my creations for Unity's last new release and sale of 2021. Today, I'm sharing a sweet love card that I made using the December Sketch and the newly released Our Blooming Story. I LOVE this gorgeous typewriter!!


I went with a simple palette of blue-green, purple and white. The background is a pretty polka dot paper from the Flutter Away {paper pack} from Unity. 


Keeping with a polka dot theme... I stamped the Polka Dance background stamp with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink on white card stock. I didn't completely cover the background stamp with ink giving the background a more distressed look.

I stamped the sentiment and new typewriter stamps with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink and colored the typewriter with the following Copic markers:

Typewriter ~ V20, V22, V28
Flowers ~ R14, BG000, BG01, BG10, BG53
Leaves / Stems ~ YG11, YG13


I fussy cut the typewriter and colored the edges with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to the typewriter and then I popped up the whole piece on the card front. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. I finished off the card with some beautiful Spring Bling rhinestones from Gina Marie Designs. A sweet love day card or any day card!


If you haven't already, check out the December Sketch challenge over in the Unity Show & Tell group. There's only a couple more days to play along!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.