Saturday, December 11, 2021

Be Merry ~ Advent Calendar Day 11 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 11 of my Countdown to Christmas series!! I'm sharing a little reveal and a project each day on my YouTube channel using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a day of this fun countdown series!


Day 11 ~ an adorable bird!


I paired it up with the Brilliant Blizzard {paper pack},  also from Unity. 


And I couldn't help but make two cards!


The cute birds and sentiment, from the Heart of Christmas {October 2020 Sentiment Kit}, are just stamped with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and colored up with copic markers.


Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 11.


I'll be back tomorrow with Day 12 of the Advent Calendar reveal and a cute tag!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.