Friday, December 31, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 17 ~ Deck the Paws with Whit's Weenies

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing my last card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 17 in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I used the adorable Whit's Weenies stamp kit from Unity that recently released!! I just adore the cute wiener dogs in this set!


I recently discovered the beautiful paper pads from Ink N' Splatter and may have purchased a few... *wink*wink*  I just had to use this beautiful paper pad called Winter Plaids and Patterns.


I pulled the pretty blues and purples from the papers to use for my coloring. I even used the brownish red for the wiener dog. Such a pretty color palette!


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the sweet wiener dog:

Wiener Dog ~ E08, E13, E39
Sweater ~ B0000, B00, B02, V17, V20, V22
Scarf ~ V17, V20, V22, C00, C2
Hat ~ B0000, B00, B02, V17, V20 V22, C00, C2


I altered the sketch just a tad bit by omitting the flags. In all truth, I started adhering and totally forgot them! LOL! It happens!


I love using blues and purples for Christmas cards!! What your favorite color combo for holiday cards?


Here's a look at Sketch 17... today is the last day to play along with this challenge! Stop by the {BYSHC} blog to see even more sweet inspiration for this sketch. I hope you can play along if you haven't already!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal



{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

3 comments:

  1. I love your card. Going to try the sketch today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! I really love that paper pad, too... gonna have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That image is so cute! Another great card Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.