Friday, December 24, 2021

You Shine Every Day ~ Advent Calendar Day 24 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 24 of my Countdown to Christmas series... the last day!! I'm sharing a little reveal and a project each day on my YouTube channel using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a day of this fun countdown series!


Day 24 ~ a cute little camera!


I paired it up with the Glamour Collection papers from Authentique and the beautiful New Year Girl from Unity.


The cute camera and the sentiment, from the Girl Truly {April 2017 Sentiment Kit}, are just stamped with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and colored up with copic markers.

Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 24.


That's it for the Unity 2021 Advent Calendar!! I have had a lot of fun playing with all the amazing stamps in the Advent Calendar. I sure hope that you've enjoyed the inspiration I've shared over the last 24 days!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. It has been lovely to see all your cards in this series
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed your advent calendar posts! They have been very inspiring and helped me with my cardmaking. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.