Sunday, December 12, 2021

Holiday Tag ~ Advent Calendar Day 12 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 12 of my Countdown to Christmas series!! I'm sharing a little reveal and a project each day on my YouTube channel using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a day of this fun countdown series!


Day 12 ~ a fun mustache and sentiment!


I also used the trio of snowflakes stamp from Day 10 of the Advent Calendar. 


The snowflakes are stamped with Sugar Cube White Pigment ink on Vellum card stock. The mustache and HoHoHo! sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and then I heat embossed it with a clear embossing powder. The tag layers are Kraft card stock and I used a cute tag builder die.

Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 12.


I'll be back tomorrow with Day 13 of the Advent Calendar reveal and a cute card!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.