Friday, December 10, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 17 ~ Advent Calendar Day 10 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 10 of my Countdown to Christmas series! I'm sharing a little reveal and a project each day on my YouTube channel using the fantastic Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co!! Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss a day of this fun countdown series! Today I've used the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 17 for my card from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers... another fab Holiday card for my stash!


Day 10 ~ a cute trio of snowflakes!


I did a little ink smooshing for this one with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide inks. And then heat embossed the snowflakes on the ink smooshed background with a Jack Frost embossing powder.


I stamped the sentiment from the Heart of Christmas {October 2020 Sentiment Kit} with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink.


The snowflakes were stamped with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide inks.


Here's a look at Sketch 17... join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group for inspiration and fun!

Check out my process video here... Unity Advent Calendar Day 10.


I'll be back tomorrow with Day 11 of the Advent Calendar reveal and not one, but two cute cards!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.