Saturday, January 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 18 ~ Merry Christmas from Holiday Anya

 Hello there crafty friend & Happy New Year!!
It's the first of January and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing an adorable card using the new {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #18 and a super cute stamp from The Greeting Farm called Holiday Anya 9!! 


Isn't she just the cutest?! Love her! I just had to pair her up with another sweet pack of papers from Ink N' Splatter called Twinkle Berry Winter. As I mentioned yesterday, I just discovered the beautiful papers available at Ink N' Splatter... and Oh. My. Goodness!! I am in love!!


These purple, pink and white papers with the hearts and splatter and snowflakes, oh my! Love love love!!! The pictures really do not do them justice... so much prettier {and brighter} in person! Anywho... I decided to flip the sketch for this one and turned the sentiment to work with my design.


I absolutely loved coloring Anya!! I went a little too dark on her hair... I'm a bit out of practice on hair. I need to color up some more cuties from The Greeting Farm! Here's a quick list of the Copics I used to color her:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E04, E11, R00, R20
Mouth ~ N6, R00, R20
Hair ~ E23, E49, E57
Hat / Coat / Scarf ~ C00, C2, C3, BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV02
Shoes / Button ~ RV10, RV21, RV29
Dress ~ RV10, RV21, Colorless Blender
Present / Bow ~ BG01, BG10, BG45, RV10, RV21, RV29


The sentiment is from another super cute set from The Greeting Farm called Gingerbread Christmas!! I thought about coloring in the sentiment but decided against it. I just trimmed it and adhered it to the card. I fussy cut Anya leaving a skinny white border. I cut a little card stock scrap to adhere at the top {behind} her head so that she would lay flat on the card and then adhered her on the card. I didn't pop anything up for this one... easier and cheaper to mail! She already pops a bit since I left a white border around the colored image.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 18 for the month of January!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back on January 7th with my weekly Christmas card using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.