Tuesday, January 18, 2022

There's Gnome One Like You ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I made my first Valentine's card of 2022 using another sweet new release from Unity Stamp Co. called To Gnome You! Another adorable new gnome stamp designed by the talented Jeanie Hays!!


I just couldn't wait to ink this stamp up!! I adore the cute wings and that bow and arrow! 
Oh. My. Cuteness!!


I paired the cute stamp up with the Love Is All Around Us {paper pack} that's also from Unity. I used a fun new sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Artist Facebook group in designing my card.

Join us in the Paper Craft Artist Facebook group to play along with this fun sketch!


I stamped the cupid gnome with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink and colored it up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Beard ~ C00, C2
Hat ~ R000, R14, R20, R27
Wings ~ R000, R20
Bow / Arrow ~ E55, E57, E59, R14, R20, R27


Love this adorable new gnome!! Head over to the Unity Stamp Co. website to check out all the amazing new releases and of course, check out the fab sale!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.