Friday, January 21, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 18 ~ Meowy Christmas

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card and this week I've inked up a really cute kitty stamp from the Meowy Christmas stamp set from The Greeting Farm. And I couldn't resist grabbing the Winter Plaids and Patterns paper pad from Ink N' Splatter to use for another holiday card.


 I chose my papers first and got my layout all set. I stamped the tree, kitty and the hat with Memento Tuxedo black ink on a scrap piece of white card stock.


I stamped the sentiment with the same black ink in the top left corner of a 4-1/4 x 2-3/4" piece of white card stock.


Time to color!! I used the following Copic colors to color up these adorable stamped images:

Christmas Tree ~ BG70, BG13, BG18
Ornaments ~ B0000, B00, B02, V20, V22, V17
Stars ~ Y06, Y15, Y35
Kitty ~ YR30, YR21, YR14, W0, W2, W3, W5
Eyes ~ Y13, YG25, YG17, BG99
Present ~ V20, V22, V17, B0000, B00, B02
Santa hat ~ C00, C2, BG70, BG13


I fussy cut each of the stamped images and cleaned up the edges by coloring the edges with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I adhered all the images together to create my little scene and then adhered it to the focal panel. And I finished off the card with a few Fall Foliage Clear with Color enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.


Here's another look at the {BYSHC} Sketch 18 for the month of January!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! Come join in the fun over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with my weekly Christmas card and one last card for Sketch 18!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.