Saturday, January 22, 2022

Membership Monday ~ Quick Birthday Card ~ January 2022 Whit Kit from Unity

 Hello there crafty friend!
I have a little inspiration to share today using the January 2022 Whit Kit called Resolutions! 
I've been in need of some birthday cards for my stash and I remembered the cute balloon stamp in this kit so I got inky!


This card has a few layers but really the design is super CAS and easy to make!


I went with a pretty color combo with blue-greens, yellow and pink... I like how it turned out!


I used Cracked Pistachio, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks along with the star banner and balloon stamps from the Resolutions stamp kit. The bottom layers are the recently released Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}, also from Unity.

I also have a quick video up on my YouTube channel... Reveal & Quick Birthday Card | Jan 2022 Whit Kit.




Here's a look at the awesome January 2022 Whit Kit - Resolutions! Such a fun kit!  I hope you've been inspired to pull out your Whit Kit and get inky with it! I'll see you next week with a fun gift idea using the January 2022 KOM for Membership Monday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.