Monday, January 31, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 18 ~ Let it Snow ~ Doodlebug Design Inc.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I've been a bit puny the last couple of weeks so I didn't get my weekly Christmas card for last week done in time to share on Friday. But I finally got it done today and wanted to share it since it's the last day to enter the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 18.


I used the adorable Let it Snow papers from Doodlebug Design Inc. along with the coordinating Odds & Ends pack of die cut pieces.


I turned the sketch on the side to work with the cute Santa Workshop die cut piece.


I adhered the sentiment strip from the paper pad to the bottom of the die cut piece and popped them both up with some foam tape. To finish off the card I added a few little epoxy stickers from the Frosty Friends Shape Sprinkles pack.


Here's another look at the {BYSHC} Sketch 18 for the month of January!
Today is the last day to play along with the sketch! Come join in the fun over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back tomorrow with inspiration for the new sketch challenge!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.