Tuesday, February 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 19 ~ Merry & Bright ~ Doodlebug Design Inc.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I can't believe it, but it's the first of February already and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing not one, but two cards, using the new {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 19 along with some really cute Doodlebug Design products! 


How stinkin' cute is this polar bear? I love him! I paired him up with the Let It Snow papers.


I thought it would be cute to have some background paper with the polar bear in it too. 


I contrasted the cute background scene paper with the diagonal plaid paper and added a skinny strip of pink pattern paper from the paper pad. I mat the cut-apart sentiment on some white card stock and adhered it to the card. And I popped up the cute polar bear die cut from the Odds & Ends pack with some foam tape.


And for card #2... I went with a very similar design but this time I featured the adorable snowman.


How sweet it that little hat?! So cute!


The sentiment is another cut-apart from the paper pad. I mat it again with white card stock and popped up the snowman with foam tape. Easy peasy... and adorable!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 19 for the month of February!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back on Friday with my regular weekly Christmas card using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.