Sunday, February 27, 2022

Done in Love ~ February 2022 Whit Kit Lovely Reminder ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
Life has been so crazy busy lately and I've been neglecting my inky time. I can tell when I don't get much inky time because my mood changes... I seriously rely on my inky time to keep me sane. With that said... I finally found some time to play and I pulled out my February 2022 Whit Kit! I've been seriously excited to play with this kit because of the envelope stamp in the kit, but I didn't even ink it up! LOL!


When time is short I love to make pretty CAS cards! I also love to stamp on Kraft card stock. Now when I made this card I had a pretty good idea of what I was going to do, but I ended up changing a few things. One of those ideas was to do some white acrylic paint splatter on the large background behind the rose.


That's why I stamped the rose on a scrap of Kraft card stock and die cut it with the coordinating die. It still gives it some dimension on the card. I also planned to use a satin ribbon that matches the ink, but it wasn't working with the edges from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies}. So I opted for some burlap string!


And to finish off the card I added a few translucent enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs. The large panel and the sentiment are both popped up with foam tape. If you're interested to see my process you can check it out in my process video here... Done in Love Card | Feb2022 Whit Kit Lovely Reminder | Unity Stamp Co.




Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... the February 2022 Whit Kit is still available for just a couple more days!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'll be back tomorrow with another card using this fantastic kit!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.