Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Book Lovers Gift Idea ~ January 2022 KOM ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I had a fun gift idea for a crafty friend that is also a book lover and I used a stamp from the January 2022 Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. along with elements from the sweet gift that Unity sends along with the Kit of the Month membership. In the January KOM I received a piece of pattern paper, some gold cord, a colorful wood button, a flower wood piece, a little Kraft package and it was all in a small paper bag that I used to package my gift to my friend.


I apologize for the poor quality photo of my project. I was so excited to send off the gift that I made that I forgot to take pictures of the card I made and the packaging... LOL! I did, however, record my process in making this gift and you can check that out here... Book Lovers Gift Idea | January 2022 KOM | Unity Stamp Co.


Here's a list of supplies that I used for this gift:

*** Supplies *** January 2022 Kit of the Month called Found in the Heart Love is in the Pages stamp Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} {currently sold out} Cozy Textiles {paper pack} Round Acrylic Block {Ivory} May Arts Burlap string Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink Copic Markers: E00, E11, E23, E25, E27, E29, E43, E44, E47, C00, C2, R00, R20, RV10, RV21 Tim Holtz Stamp Platform Vintage Photo Distress Ink Wow Clear Embossing ink Tombow Mono Adhesive Liquid glue Ranger Glossy Accents EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors Scor-Buddy from Scor-Pal Tim Holtz Tonic Guillotine Comfort Paper Trimmer Clear Medium Envelopes from Stampin' Up!


That's it for me this time.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.