Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Coolest Chick Square Notecards ~ Coolest Chick Ever ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Unity has an amazing new release and sale going on right now! I couldn't wait to play with the cute chicken in the Coolest Chick Ever stamp kit!! This adorable chick with the glasses has got to be my favorite chicken from the trio in the set... SO cute! 


I decided to make a couple note cards with basically the same colors but change up the color of the glasses and the coordinating card bases.


I kept the design of each card pretty simple with just the chicken and sentiment together. And then I stamped the cloud stamp four times and colored just the bottom of the clouds with blue Copic Markers.


I fussy cut the clouds and cleaned up the edges by coloring them with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker.


I was able to use two clouds per card to make it look like four partial clouds. I adhered one side of the cloud and cut along the edge with my scissors and then used the cut off portion on the other side of the card. A super easy trick!


The chicken layer that measures 3-1/2" squared was adhered to a Kraft piece of card stock that I die cut with the Square dies from Newton's Nook Designs. And then I adhered the layers to the Daffodil Delight and Real Red card bases. The card bases measure 8-1/2 x 4-1/4"; scored at 4-1/4".


I just realized that I didn't color the sky around the chicken... LOL! Well, I think it still works. Maybe it was a cloudy day. Oh, well... I still think they turned out cute!


Here's a list of the Copic Markers I used for both cards:

Chickens ~ C00, C2, C3, YR21, YR15, R00, R20, R27
Bows ~ Y11, Y15, R20, R27
Glasses ~ R00, R20, R27, Y11, Y15
Clouds ~ B0000, B000
Hearts ~ R20


Be sure to stop by Unity Stamp Co. and check out the amazing new releases and, of course, the fab sale!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.