Friday, February 11, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 19 ~ Winter Bunny Cuddlebug ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card using the adorable Winter Bunny Cuddlebug stamp from Unity Stamp Co. My daughter adores bunnies so I tend to collect bunny stamps and this one has been a favorite of ours for some time now.


Before I started coloring up this cutie I picked out my papers. I chose the Christmas Magic paper pack from Doodlebug Design. My main reason in picking this paper is I wanted traditional red and green in the paper with a bit of pink too. I love pink in my Christmas cards... I don't really know why. It's not my favorite color or anything... I just like it!


I cut my pattern papers and adhered them to a green card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". And then I stamped the sweet bunny and the sentiment with Gina K Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select white card stock from Papertrey Ink.


Oh my gosh, I just realized I forgot to adhere the stitched Ric Rac that I had die cut to cover the line between the pattern papers!! LOL! Ooops... oh well. Anywho, I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to a green mat. And then I colored up the cute bunny with the following Copic Markers:

Fur ~ C00, C2, C3
Inside Ears / Nose ~ R00, RV10, RV11
Hat / Mittens ~ C00, C2, YG11, G14
Cape / Socks ~ C00, C2, C3, R20, R27
Present ~ E21, E23, R20, R27
Snow ~ C00, C2


Here's another look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 19 for the month of February!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with my regular weekly Christmas card using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.