Sunday, February 13, 2022

Yummy Mini Slimline ~ Love And A Fabulous Cupcake ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick and yummy mini slimline for a last minute Valentine's Day card! I used the sweet Love And A Fabulous Cupcake digi stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard for this yummy card.


I started by combining and resizing the digi stamps in this set in a Word Document. When I plan to make a mini slimline I usually turn my images sideways and keep them at the top of the document. I do this for two reasons... first, to keep the images at either end of the paper so I'm not wasting a full sheet of card stock printing it off. And second, so that I can use the rulers that are available in Word to help me get the size just right.


I die cut the image with the beautiful Pleated Lace Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs. And then I got to coloring with the following Copic markers:

Cherry Heart ~ RV0000, RV21, RV14, E21, E23, E25
Icing ~ C00, C2, C3
Cupcake Liners ~ BG0000, BG23, BV0000, BV02, RV0000, RV21, RV14
Grounding ~ C00, C3


I kept this card very simple and just adhered the die cut and colored panel to a pink mini slimline card base measuring 6-1/2 x 7"; scored at 3-1/2". Done... a quick and easy Valentine's Day card!


Here's a look at the cute Love And A Fabulous Cupcake digi stamp set!! Love it! Stop by Polka Dot Orchard to see all the fun Love Day digi stamps! These are great for all those last minute Valentine's Day cards!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.