Monday, February 28, 2022

Membership Monday ~ Feb. 2022 Whit Kit Lovely Reminder ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another CAS card using the beautiful February 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. called Lovely Reminder. This time I did a little masking and Distress Oxide ink blending... one of my favorite techniques for a quick CAS card!


I wanted a romantic color combo for my ink blending and I think I found it with Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide inks. I stamped the beautiful rose with Villainous Potion Distress Oxide ink.


I also stamped with sentiment with the Villainous Potion Distress Oxide ink.


I die cut the card front with the largest Postage Stamp {nesting die} from the kit and adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base. I finished off the card with a few translucent enamel dots. You can check out my process video here... Lovely Reminder Card | Feb2022 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... today is the last day to sign up for the February 2022 Whit Kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.