Friday, February 4, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 19 ~ Let it Snow Shaker Card ~ Doodlebug Design Inc.

  Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with two more cards for the new {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 19 using some more really cute Doodlebug Design products! For more details about the sketch challenge head over to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group!


First of all, I apologize for the lighting on this photo... it was really hard to get a good photo with the glare off of the acetate, but how stinkin' cute is this? I just had to use one of the Doodle Pops that I've been hoarding.


I adore this sweet Snow Wonder Shaker-Pop from the Let it Snow Collection! It's just too cute!


My cards today are very similar to the two cards I made a couple days ago... I contrasted the cute background paper with the snow red paper but this time I die cut a couple My Favorite Things Stitched Ric Rac die cuts from white card stock and adhered them over the line between the pattern papers.


I had the leftover pieces of pattern paper from the first card and thought... why not make another card! I mat the pattern papers on red card stock just like the first card.


I popped up the adorable die cut Santa from the Odds & Ends pack with some foam tape. 


The sentiments on both cards are cut-aparts from the Let it Snow paper pad. I mat them with white card stock and adhered them to the cards. Both easy peasy... and adorable!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 19 for the month of February!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with my regular weekly Christmas card using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable and I love seeing how you used elements from the paper collection to make this fun card design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.