Friday, February 25, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 19 ~ Hot Cocoa Love ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's been a busy week at the Minkler house and I've been getting worried that I wouldn't have time to make my weekly Christmas card. So when I had a bit of time I thought I'd use some fun ephemera that I got awhile ago but haven't played with yet. And I got the coordinating papers too!


So... here's my card!! Cute, right! I love how quick it came together using ephemera and the pattern papers! And since it was so quick I actually made two cards!!


I picked two cute pattern papers from the Hot Cocoa Warm Hearts paper pack from Not 2 Shabby and cut them to 4 x 5-1/4". I stacked the papers together and cut them at an angle. Cutting the papers together makes it very easy to line them up for this particular card design.


I adhered the pattern papers to a black card front and die cut some black card stock with the Stitched Ric Rac die from My Favorite Things. I adhered the Ric Rac die cut to the card. And popped up the ephemera piece with foam tape.


Now for card #2!! Aren't those marshmallows just THE cutest! I love them! 


I used the leftover pieces from the first card which made this card SO easy!


The Cocoa Love ephemera pack didn't have any Christmas sentiments so I looked through some of my other ephemera packs and found the Say Cheese Christmas ephemera from Simple Stories that had a couple sentiments that worked perfectly for my cards.


Here's another look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 19 for the month of February! There's still a few days to play along with the sketch! If you'd like to see more inspiration for the sketch head on over to the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back on Tuesday with inspiration for the new {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 20!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.