Thursday, February 17, 2022

Sending Prayers ~ Prayers & Adoration Poppy ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm excited to share another card using another wonderful new release from Unity Stamp Co. I love this big Prayers & Adoration Poppy stamp!! So beautiful and fun to color!
 

Poppies are definitely one of my favorite flowers to color. I usually think of poppies being red, but I like to try out other colors when I'm coloring and this time I went with a pretty coral color.


I die cut the stamp with the large Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity and adhered the panel to a white A2 top fold card base. The sentiment is trimmed and then I adhered a couple extra layers of card stock underneath to pop it up slightly but not as much as foam tape would have done.


Here's the list of Copic Markers I used for this card:

Stems / Leaves ~ YG11, YG03, YG63
Petals ~ R01, R12, R22, R35
Flower Centers ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, R22


A close-up of that beautiful flower!! Love it!
Have you checked out the amazing sale going on at Unity right now? Lots of fabulous stamps on sale and, of course, all the amazing new releases... you should seriously go check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

3 comments:

  1. I do love the coral you used on this poppy. Such beautiful coloring, my friend!! Gorgeous card. 🤍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, you inspire me to use my blog more than just FOU each month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coral colour is really lovely, and your colouring is perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.