Friday, February 18, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 19 ~ Wonderland ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing my weekly Christmas card and I used THE cutest snowman stamp from Unity called Wonderland!! I just love this cute stamp so much... such an adorable snowman with his big head and little body! Oh my gosh... I just love him so!


I had colors in mind for him when I picked him out but I didn't think to pick out my papers before coloring. So I was in a bit of a pickle when it came to pairing up the colored image with papers. I decided quickly though that I wanted blues in the papers and then I remembered the Winter Blues papers from Ink n' Splatter.


You can't go wrong with plaid and I love the snowflake papers... I did still wonder if it would work with the snowman. But once I added the stitched Ric Rac die cut over that line where the papers meet... I was sold. What do you think?  


Here's a list of the Copic Markers I used to color up the snowman:

Snow ~ B000, B00
Nose ~ Y06, YR15, YR68
Buttons ~ N0, N1, N3
Hat ~ N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, R20, R14, R27
Scarf ~ C00, C2, R20, R14, R27

Here's another look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 19 for the month of February!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! There's a bunch of inspiration for this sketch on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Give us a visit over there and check it out! I'll be back next Friday with one last Christmas card using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you remembered the ric rac this time 😁. I love this snowman's big head. I haven't started Christmas cards yet but I am using this sketch for my other cards this month and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.