Monday, January 10, 2022

Membership Monday ~ January 2022 Kit of the Month ~ Found in the Heart

  Hello there crafty friend!
I thought it was about time to bring back my Membership Monday blog posts now that the holidays are all done. I hope to share inspiration from the wonderful Memberships from Unity each week. I hope you'll stop by and check them out! Today I'm sharing a cute slimline card using the beautiful January 2022 Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co called Found in the Heart. 


What a great bunch of stamps in the first kit of 2022!! I couldn't wait to ink up the adorable mushroom house... ohhh... so stinkin' cute and fun!


It's the perfect size for a mini slimline card too! Yes!! I love mini slimline cards! I paired up the stamp with a fun sentiment from the Blooming Blessings {January 2022 Sentiment Kit}.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Mushroom ~ W00, W2, R000, R14, R20, R27
Windows ~ Y06, Y35, E23, E25, BG000, BG01, BG10
Door ~ E21, E23, E25, Y06, Y35
Step ~ N0, N2, N3
Trees ~ G14, G24, G46, E21, E23, E25
Vines / Grass ~ G14, G24
Background ~ BG0000, BG000


What is your favorite stamp from the January 2022 Kit of the Month? I'm having a hard time picking just one fave!


Here's a look at the beautiful January 2022 KOM! I just love all of these amazing stamps! I hope you've been inspired to pull out your Kit of the Month and get inky! I'll see you in two weeks with another card for Membership Monday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.