Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ July 2024 UU Winged Impressions ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a card featuring a gorgeous stamp from the July 2024 Uniquely Unity membership called Winged Impressions from Unity. I absolutely love butterfly stamps! And this awesome mix of butterfly and distressed text is amazing!!


I wanted to see what it would look like heat embossed on ink smooshed Kraft card stock. I love it! The distress inks smooshed on the Kraft card stock look so cool! I ink smooshed Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, and Tea Dye Distress Inks on Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink.


I dried the ink smooshed panel completely with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. I then prepped the card stock using a TE Anti-Static Powder Tool from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the gorgeous butterfly using Sugar Cube White Pigment Ink, also from Taylored Expressions, and added Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe to the wet ink. I then melted the powder using my heat tool. 


I tore the edges of the panel and added foam tape to the back. To figure out placement for the sentiment, I laid the butterfly panel on top of a Kraft A2 card base. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Bitty Birthday Bash stamps using the same steps as the butterfly. I wrapped some white baker's twine around the front of the card base securing it with tape on the front. I removed the backing from the foam tape and popped up the butterfly panel. To finish off the card, I added three white enamel dots.
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Uniquely Unity membership! So freaking gorgeous!! I love it!

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.