Sunday, July 14, 2024

A Little Help From My Hens ~ Bobbie Sue Girl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing one more card for Unity's latest release. This time my card features the sweet new Bobbie Sue Girl and I tried to color her up like my dear friend, Bobbie Sue! Angie Blom did an amazing job illustrating this stamp to look like Bobbie Sue. Such a fun stamp to color up too.


I paired up Bobbie Sue Girl with a piece of pattern paper from the Bohemian Dream {paper pack}. I wanted to leave the card pretty much CAS but have a bit of color peeking out. The largest scallop die from the BIG Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} was perfect for that peeking paper. I also die cut the Bobbie Sue panel using the largest stitched rectangle die from the same die set. 


I stamped Bobbie Sue Girl and the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then colored her and the chickens up with my Copic markers. I added some touches of white to the black chicken using a Sakura White Gelly Roll pen. I added foam tape to the back of the main panel and popped it up on the card.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E50, E53
Dress: YG11, YG03, YG25, YG67
Apron: E40, E81, E43
Boots: N2, N4, N6
Black Chicken: N2, N4, N6, R20, R14, R46
Left Bottom Chicken: E35, E37, E39, R20, R14, R46, YR21, YR15
Right Bottom Chicken: E35, E37, R20, R14, R46, YR21, Yr15
Grass: YG11, YG91, YG03, Colorless Blender


I finished off the card with a few glittery green enamel dots. So much fun to make! 
I hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.