Thursday, July 11, 2024

Hello, From the Flock ~ Flock Talk ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing a sweet mini slimline card for Unity's July release. How freaking cute are these birds from the Flock Talk stamps!? I love them! So fun to color! On a completely different note... have you heard the amazing news that Unity is now offering select stamp sets in their amazing red rubber AND clear photopolymer?!?! Woohoo! I am so excited for this awesome change! I absolutely love Unity's red rubber stamps, but clear stamps are so easy to store since they are less bulky and they're easier to line up for stamping with clear blocks and in a stamp platform. So exciting!!


I paired up Flock Talk with the fun Cloud Hopper Chronicles {paper pack}. This mini slimline measures 6-1/2 x 7" and is scored at 3-1/2". Because it's 6-1/2" long I cut my 6 x 3-1/2" striped pattern paper in half at 3 x 3-1/2" and adhered it on either side of the white card base. You can barely notice the pattern paper missing in the middle of the card.


I stamped the adorable birds and sentiment from Flock Talk using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I then colored them up with my Copic markers. I added a few clouds using the Cloud & Wave Stencil with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. 

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Left Bird: YR21, YR15, YR16, C00, C1, C3, BV0000, BV20, BV11, BV34, Y11, Y15, B000, B00
Middle Bird: YR21, YR15, YR16, C00, C1, C3, B000, B00, B02, Y11, Y15, Colorless Blender
Right Bird: YR21, YR15, YR16, BV0000, BV20, BV11, Y11, Y15, RV10, RV11, B000, B00
Flowers: Y11, Y15
Grass / Stems: YG11, YG23


I die cut the panel using the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs. Added foam tape to the back of the panel and popped it up on the card. And then finished off the card with a few enamel dots. So much fun to make! I hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.