Thursday, July 25, 2024

Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Wishing You Mini ~ Gina K. Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 7 of the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!! I'm super excited to share another sweet card that I've made to add to my holiday stash this week! I am a huge fan of snowflake stamps and I've had the Wishing You Mini stamp set from Gina K. Designs in my stash for a good long while. I love this cute stamp set!


I finally played with the awesome Postage Collage Die and Postage Collage Coloring Stencil from our amazing Sponsor Waffle Flower. I just adore snowflakes in blue! I die cut a piece of white card stock using the Postage Collage Die. And then I cracked open my 5.5 x 8.5" Grip Mat also from Waffle Flower. Another fabulous tool that's been in my stash for awhile but I haven't gotten around to using until now. And I'm very happy with it. Glad I finally tried it out! I placed the die cut panel on the grip mat and blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink over the first stencil in the Postage Collage Coloring Stencil set. Keeping the stencil over my panel, I then stamped the Wishing You Mini snowflakes using Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks; and then stamped the stars with Black Soot Distress Ink. I used the fabulous Pressure Pal from our awesome Sponsor Twiddler's Nook when I stamped the snowflakes and stars in my mini misti.


I messed up two of the rectangles {left middle and bottom right} so I redid them using the same steps. I stamped the 'A Happy Holiday' sentiment on the longer rectangle. And then I trimmed them both and added foam tape called iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll (white) from our lovely Sponsor Therm O Web. I heat embossed the 'wishing you' sentiment on black card stock. I prepped my black card stock with the TE Anti-Static Powder Tool from our wonderful Sponsor Taylored Expressions. I stamped the sentiment using the Sugar Cube White Pigment ink, also from Taylored Expressions, and added Alabaster White Embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I then melted the embossing powder using my Wagner Precision Heat Tool. After letting the melted powder cool a bit, I rubbed my card stock with a microfiber cloth to remove the anti static powder. I fussy cut the sentiment and adhered it directly to the rectangle.


I removed the backing from the foam tape and popped up the two pieces. You can see the dimension it gives the card in this photo. Love it! Who knew I'd end up loving that I messed up the panel! Haha! I adhered the postage layer to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8" mat of black card stock and then adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base. All of my layers are adhered using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from Therm O Web. I used a Sakura White Gelly Roll pen to add dots of snow to the background. And then I finished off the card with a few white rhinestones from the Frosty Rhinestones from our fabulous Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. 


Just a few more days to play along with the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!! I have thoroughly enjoyed the inspiration being shared! I hope you'll join in the fun! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

14 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty!! I love snowflakes and I love all the blues you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty combination with the snowflake designs and the postage die! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing that postage collage die for sometime now. Iove how perfectly it worked with these little snowflakes. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, Crystal! I love snowflakes and I live the postage dies. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This collage die is on my wish list! It's so pretty and I love the way your card turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.