Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ November 2023 KOM Festive Flair ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I can't believe how fast the time is going by! We are nearing the end of the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party! It's always so sad to reach the end, but I'm super happy to be adding so many cards to my stash! I hope you've been inspired to play along with us. My card today features a couple of stamps from the November 2023 Kit of the Month called Festive Flair from our amazing Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. It's Membership Wednesday... a fun day to share inspiration for the awesome memberships over at Unity! I decided to play with an older KOM this time and make another holiday card for my stash!


I had a fun idea for a simple one layer card that kind of took a left turn. I blended over the cool Reindeer Games Stencil from our fabulous Sponsor A Colorful Life Designs using my red TE Blender Brush from another fab Sponsor, Taylored Expressions. I actually didn't add any ink to my brush but I'm pretty sure it has some Candied Apple Distress Ink on it. I kept it very light.


 And then I stamped the beautiful trees from the November 2023 KOM using Iced Spruce Distress Ink. I then applied some anti static powder using the TE Anti-Static Powder Tool from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the beautiful reindeer using Wow Clear Embossing Ink and then added some Raven Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. This is a fun black embossing powder with glitter in it. It's really beautiful in person. I melted the powder using a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. As always, I used the fabulous Pressure Pal from our awesome Sponsor Twiddler's Nook when I stamped the trees and the reindeer in my Stamp Platform. Love this tool!


 Once I had all the elements on the panel, it just didn't look right as a one layer card. I trimmed off the front panel of the card base and cut the panel down to 5-1/16 x 3-3/4". And then I die cut a piece of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink using the largest die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies} from Unity. I found a card front of Ocean Tides card stock from Papertrey Ink in my stash. I scored the 8-1/2 x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4" for an A2 card. Stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock, trimmed it and mat it with a scrap of black card stock. I adhered all of my layers using the iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from Sponsor Therm O Web. I finished off the card with two glittery red enamel dots from the Holiday Glitter Enamel Dots from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them on the website but these are a favorite of mine... Red & Green Foil Mirror Enamel Dots.


I hope you'll stop by the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared! I've been inspired by so many of the cards! I sure hope you'll stop by and check it out! Have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.