Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ July 2024 BOM Fiesta Flutters ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a lovely card featuring the gorgeous stamp from the July 2024 Background of the Month membership called Fiesta Flutters from Unity. I am seriously loving this gorgeous background stamp! Butterflies are my jam! Haha...


I once again ink smooshed a few Distress Inks on Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. I love how the colors look on Kraft card stock! I ink smooshed Carved Pumpkin, Cracked Pistachio, and Festive Berries Distress Inks. This was such a different combo for me... what do you think?! I am loving it! 


I dried the ink smooshed panel completely with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. I then prepped the card stock using a TE Anti-Static Powder Tool from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the gorgeous butterfly background using Sugar Cube White Pigment Ink, also from Taylored Expressions, and added Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe to the wet ink. I then melted the powder using my heat tool. 


I die cut the butterfly background using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set. I then adhered the butterfly panel to a white A2 top fold card base. I stamped the sentiment from the Bitty Birthday Bash stamps on a long scrap of white card stock using the Festive Berries Distress Ink. I trimmed up the sentiment and adhered it to the card. To finish off the card, I added a few glittery white enamel dots from my stash. 
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Background of the Month membership! I love it so much!!

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Hope you have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! I would never have picked this colors to go together, but they work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Wilma! I definitely went out of my comfort zone for that color combo but it worked!

      Delete
  2. love how this turned out! the colours look well on kraft and i’m going to try this! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.