Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ May 2024 BOM Grandma's Rose ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a super quick vintage card featuring the awesome background stamp from the May 2024 Background of the Month membership from Unity. This background reminds me of my grandparents couch when I was a kid. I just had to do a reddish pink hue to capture the color of their couch.


I ink smooshed a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink using Festive Berries and Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Inks. I completely dried the background using a Wagner Precision heat tool. And then I stamped the Grandma's Rose Background stamp using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 


I die cut the Grandma's Rose background stamp using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. Adhered it to a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of Early Espresso Card Stock from Stampin' Up that I then adhered to a Kraft A2 top fold card base. I stamped the sassy vintage gal from Queen of the Universe. Love her sass! She actually reminds me of my Granny!


I went ahead and used the Vintage Photo Distress Ink to stamp the Queen of the Universe and the sentiment onto scraps of Kraft card stock. I die cut the queen using a die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Dies. I mat both pieces using scraps of the Early Espresso card stock. I adhered the sentiment overlapping the queen just a bit and then added foam tape to the back of both pieces. I removed the backing and popped them up on the card. I felt like the card needed a little something so I tied a pretty bow of Dark Chocolate 1/2" Satin Solid Ribbon from Papertrey Ink and adhered it to the card using a glue dot.
 

And here's a look at the awesome Background of the Month membership! So nostalgic! I love it! Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps!
Have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.