Saturday, May 18, 2024

Snarky Kitty Birthday Card ~ Pissy Party ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
The birthday celebration continues over at Unity!! And that means another amazing release and sale! Woohoo! So many new favorites... I don't know if I can choose just one. Which one's your new fave?


I stamped the kitty and sentiment from the awesome new Pissy Party stamps using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K Designs onto Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink. I colored up the kitty with my Copic markers. I die cut the panel with the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I also die cut a piece of the pattern paper from the Pastel Party Parade {paper pack}


I trimmed the pattern paper to sit just under the shadow of the kitty and adhered the papers together. I then adhered the panel to a white A2 top fold card base.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Kitty: N0, N1, N3, N5
Nose: RV10
Eyes: YG21, YG11
Hat: Y11, Y15
Cupcake: RV10, RV02, RV14, BG000, BG02,  Y11, Y15


I trimmed the sentiment and popped it up on the card with foam tape. I added a couple enamel dots from my stash that's similar to the blue in the papers. This turned out so cute! 
Hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.