Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ May 2024 KOM Spring & Simply Joys ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a fun camper card featuring the cutest camper stamp from the May 2024 Kit of the Month membership from Unity. I couldn't help myself. I had to play with another stamp from this month's KOM. 


I stamped the camper and sentiment on scraps of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I colored up the camper using my Copic markers and fussy cut the camper leaving a bit of a white border around the image.
Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Camper: V000, V12, V15, V17, C00, C1, C3, B000, B00, B02, B04
Awning / Door: Y11, Y15
Windows: Y11
Curtains: RV10, RV02
Leaves / Grass: YG11, YG23, G40
Plant Pots: B000, B00, B02, B04, RV10, RV02, V000, V12, Y11, Y15


I paired up the cute camper with the fun Cloud Hopper Chronicles {paper pack}. These papers are so fun for building a scene card using pattern papers. I die cut a piece of the green pattern paper and a piece of the cloud pattern paper using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I then die cut the green pattern paper using the grass die from the Land Borders Die Set from Newton's Nook Designs. I turned the paper around and die cut the other bottom edge so I could have two layers of grass paper. I adhered my layers being sure to line up the bottom scallops just right. And then I adhered the panel to a white A2 top fold card base. 


I trimmed the sentiment and just adhered it directly to the card. I debated adhering the grass layers with the camper all together and than adding foam tape to the back, but I decided not to add the thickness to the card. It would have been really nice for dimension but I didn't want to have to add more postage when mailing it.
 

And here's a look at the awesome Kit of the Month membership! I am seriously loving this month's kit. Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps!
Have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.