Thursday, May 23, 2024

Light Up the World ~ Echo of Kindness ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
The birthday celebration continues over at Unity with Whit's Birthday Sale!! And another amazing release, of course! Woohoo! I don't know about you but I was super excited to see a new Angie Girl!! Isn't she just darling!? And my daughter is always making hearts with her fingers like this. This girl could totally be her. I love it!


I stamped the girl and sentiment from the beautiful new Echo of Kindness stamps using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K Designs onto Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink. I colored up the girl with my Copic markers. I die cut the girl with a die from the Stacked Baroque die set from Tim Holtz and Sizzix. I added these cool dies to my stash awhile ago and just found them in the wrong place... lol! So I thought I'd use them for this card. Aren't they perfect with this sketch? I also die cut a piece of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink using the slightly larger die from the same die set.


I trimmed the four pattern papers from the gorgeous Enveloped in Love {paper pack} from Unity to 4 x 5-1/4" and then I used a ruler and pencil to cut my angles. I basically did the same measurements and cuts that I used in this video... Cutting & Assembling Papers for {BYSHC} Sketch 29. I then adhered the papers to a True Black card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". And as I often do, I adhered the panel to a Stampers Select White Card Stock A2 top fold card base.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E77
Dress / Hair Tie: R000, R11, R32, R43


Inspiration for my card came from the {BYSHC} Sketch 29. It's not just a fabulous sketch for Christmas cards! LOL! This is an absolute favorite of mine! It always makes for a lovely card.


I die cut the sentiment using a die from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies from Unity. I softened the brightness of the white card stock by blending with my brown blending brush. I didn't add any ink to it so it would stay light. I adhered the sentiment to the girl and added foam tape to the back of both. Popped it up on the card for a bit of dimension. I added a few black enamel dots from my stash to finish off the card. I love how this turned out! Hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.