Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ May 2024 UU Wind in Your Hair ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a fun card featuring the girls stamp from the May 2024 Uniquely Unity membership called Wind in Your Hair from Unity. I absolutely adore this stamp! It reminds me of the bug my auntie had when I was a kid. I don't think it was a convertible like the one in the stamp but I loved going for rides in that car. 


I stamped the car and sentiment on scraps of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I colored up the car using my Copic markers and die cut the image using a die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set from Unity.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Car: R20, R14, R46, C00, C1, C3, Colorless Blender
Left Girl Hair: E70, E71, E74
Left Girl Shirt: BG11, BG23, BG45
Right Girl Hair: E51, E55, E57
Right Girl Shirt: V000, V12, V15
Outline: C00, C1


I set aside the car panel and grabbed a 4-1/4 x 11" piece of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink. I scored the A2 top fold card base at 5-1/2" and then turned it on the side for a landscape card. I secured the card base to my table with purple tape. And then I laid the sunray of the 3-in-1 Stencil from Unity over top, also securing it to my table with purple tape. I blended Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Inks using three of my TE Blender Brushes from Taylored Expressions.  


I fussy cut the sentiment and just adhered it directly to the car panel. I added foam tape to the back of the car panel and popped it up on the card base. I really love how this one turned out!
 

And here's a look at the awesome Uniquely Unity membership! I am seriously loving this month's stamp. Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps!
Have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.