Friday, May 10, 2024

You're the Bee's Knees ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Sharing one more card using new goodies from Unity's 16th birthday celebration!! I am a huge fan of the background stamps at Unity. The new You're the Bee's Knees is a fabulous new addition to the line!


I stamped the background and sentiment using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K Designs. I'm not sure what kind of flowers these are so I had fun mixing colors when I colored them up using my Copic markers. This one actually took me a few days in between other projects, homeschool lessons and well, life. Haha... it was very relaxing and I enjoyed every second of it.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Pink & Yellow Flowers: RV0000, RV10, RV02, Y11, Y15, Y35
Pink & Purple Flowers: RV0000, RV10, RV02, V000, V12, V15
Flower Centers: Y11, Y15, Y35, YR14
Leaves / Stems: YG11, YG23, YG05
Background: B0000, B00, Colorless Blender


Once my coloring was completely dry, I used a Sakura White Gelly Roll pen to color in the little dots in the center of the flowers. I die cut the background using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set.


I debated using a card front of yellow or purple or even kraft, but decided to go with just a white A2 top fold card base. Not only does it make for less layers so it's easy and cheaper to mail, the white background also helps the white dots pop on the flowers. I absolutely love how this turned out! Hope you have an ink-tastic day! And Happy Mother's Day weekend everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.