Thursday, May 9, 2024

Pink Magnolias ~ Special Place ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Popping in with a pretty quick floral card I created using new goodies from Unity's 16th birthday celebration!! Woot woot! Happy Birthday, Unity! 


The gorgeous magnolias reminded me our past home in California where we had several magnolia trees in front of our home. They were so beautiful! They were also white... but I wanted to color some pink magnolias so here we are! LOL! I stamped the beautiful magnolias from the Special Place stamps on Stampers Select White card stock using Black Amalgam ink. I then colored the flowers with Copic markers {yes, I forgot to color the flower centers}.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Pink: RV0000, RV10, RV02
Green: G43, G99, G85


I die cut the magnolias using the largest die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies}. And then I grabbed my Love Kitties {paper pack}. I remembered the lovely pink brick papers in this pack and just knew I had to use it. I cut down a full sheet of pattern paper for my background to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I didn't want to cover up the pretty pink brick paper so I tore the magnolia panel and adhered it to the brick pattern paper. I trimmed some {Ivory} May Arts Burlap String into three strand and then tied a triple bow. Using liquid glue I adhered the panel to a white A2 top fold card base that I turned on it's side for a landscape card. 


I fussy cut the sentiment and adhered it to the card. I finished off the card with three Translucent Enamel Dots from Gina Marie Designs. A simple and quick card for someone special! This turned out prettier than I had thought! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for the detailed description of how you assembled the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card! who knew! a pink brick wall. works well with this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.