Sunday, May 19, 2024

Masculine Birthday Card ~ Still Turning Heads ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I'm digging this awesome new mustang stamp called Still Turning Heads from Unity's new release. I absolutely love old cars! This was a fun one to color too. All the details in the stamp made it so easy to color up.


I stamped the car and sentiment from the amazing Still Turning Heads stamps using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K Designs onto Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink. I knew I wanted to make a slimline card for this one so I stamped the car on the far right side. 

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Car: BG000, BG02, BG45, BG57
Wheel / Lights: C00, C1, Colorless Blender
Plate: Y35, YR15, YR16


I die cut the image using the Big and Little Chain Slimline dies from Gina Marie Designs. I also die cut another piece of white card stock. I blended over a stencil in my stash. I believe it's from one of the past Whit Kit's but I'm really not sure. I just blended using my yellow and orange blending brushes. I didn't add any more ink to the brushes just used what was on them.


I cut the car panel diagonally and then adhered the panel to the stenciled panel. I trimmed a piece of True Black Card Stock from Papertrey Ink to 7 x 8-1/2" and scored it at 3-1/2" making a slimline card base. I adhered the car panel to the base finishing this card off. That's it for me today.
Hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.