Thursday, November 2, 2023

It's Brown Thursday!! ~ Frosted Fauna with Just Know Bunny ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
The awesome Brown Thursday Sale over at Unity Stamp Co. is here!!! What's Brown Thursday, you ask? Well, it's Unity's version of Black Friday and it's filled with a HUGE new release and a fabulous sale! I'm sharing a sweet card featuring two stamps from the Brown Thursday release!! The sweet and adorable Just Know Bunny {ooops... the bunny is actually the freebie with a $100 order!} and the beautiful Frosted Fauna Background stamp! Love love love these!!


I ink smooshed my background with Kitsch Flamingo and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide inks. I left it nice and light with some white space... kinda like snow. I stamped the gorgeous Frosted Fauna background stamp using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs.


Die cut the background using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} and then I tore the bottom off revealing the white core in the paper. Adhered the torn background to a white A2 top fold card base.


The new Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 16 inspired the design of my card. I decided to move the sentiment for this card. As with all my sketches, it's meant to inspire - not require so if you play along feel free to adjust to fit your design.


I stamped the adorable bunny on white card stock and die cut it using a stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I didn't want to cover up anymore of the background so I die cut another circle from vellum card stock using the next largest die from the same die set. Keeping with a white snowy kind of card, I colored up the image using just a little bit of color. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Bunny: C00, C1, C3, R00, R20
Scarf: RV0000, RV52, RV13
Clouds: BG000
Butterflies: BG000, RV52, RV0000, Y06
Ground: C1, C3


I adhered the circles directly to the card but I only applied liquid glue behind the white circle. I trimmed the sentiment and cut fishtails on both ends. I added foam tape to the back and popped it up on the card. That's it for me today! Go check out the awesome new releases for Brown Thursday over at Unity! It's a HUGE release friends! Lots and lots of fabulous new goodies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.