Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Ink Cube Thumping ~ Technique Tuesday ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another Technique Tuesday! On the 2nd Tuesday of each month I'll be sharing a bit of inspiration and a video featuring a fun technique. I hope that you'll be inspired to get inky and play along with some of the techniques that I share.


I do love to get inky so this time I thought I'd play with the Ink Cube Thumping Technique. Have you tried this simple technique?! It works great with so many different stamps and ink colors!


I paired up the Colossal Snowflake stamp with a couple of distress inks for some fun CAS cards.


Salvaged Patina with Peacock Feathers distress inks for my first card. Both panels were die cut using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} and adhered to card fronts in coordinating colors. I used Bermuda Bay card stock from Stampin' Up for the card front on this first card.


Shaded Lilac with Dusty Concord distress inks for my second card. And I used Blackberry Bliss card stock from Stampin' Up for the card front on this second card. I also used the beautiful sentiment from the newly released Winter Cheer and Deer. Love the pretty font on this sentiment!

You can check out my process video here for my card... Ink Cube Thumping Technique | Technique Tuesday | Unity Stamp Co.




I played with a couple more card ideas using this fun technique. Both cards feature the beautiful Simple Blessings stamps. Loving the texture on these beautiful pumpkins! They were perfect for this technique.


Lots of fun layers for these cards and pretty Fall themed papers. 
Another fun technique! I sure hope you're inspired to pull out your stamps and give Ink Cube Thumping a try. If you give this fun technique a try, I'd love to see what you create so please share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and tag me. Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.