Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ November 2023 KOM Festive Flair with a Vintage Touch ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for another Membership Wednesday and today I'm sharing a pretty vintage card using the beautiful pinecone stamp in the November 2023 Kit of the Month called Festive Flair from Unity Stamp Co. This month's KOM has got to be a new favorite! I just couldn't wait to play with this beautiful stamp!


I stamped the pretty pinecones on a piece of white card stock using Black Amalgam ink. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the pinecones:

Pinecones: E21, E23, E25, E27
Pine Branches: YG11, G24, G46


Inspiration for my card design came from this month's Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 16. I was at a total loss at what to do with these pinecones until remembered this sketch and it just clicked. Love when that happens!


I paired up the pinecones with a piece of pattern paper from the gorgeous Yuletide Memories {paper pack}. These papers were a must have!! So glad I got my hands on them! I die cut a piece of the pattern paper using the largest scalloped die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. And then I tore off the bottom portion.


I splattered the pattern paper and the pinecones using some white acrylic paint that I thinned out a bit with a spritz of water. I heat embossed the sentiment with Sugar Cube pigment ink, Alabaster White embossing powder and I melted it with my Wagner Precision Heat Tool. I adhered the pattern paper to a kraft A2 top fold card base. I added a bunch of foam tape to the back of the pinecones and popped them up on the card.


Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for November!! So amazing! Can you believe that you get this full sheet of rubber for only $44.99? That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. And you can purchase any past kits for only $34 plus shipping. Such a great value!


I'll be back for one last Membership Wednesday blog post next week. Pretty sure I had said I was going to share a card or two using the November 2023 Whit Kit today, but I totally forgot about it so I think I'll probably do that for next week. I really want to ink up the gorgeous poinsettia in that kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! The pinecone stamp is my favorite... the possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.