Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ November 2023 KOM Festive Flair ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for another Membership Wednesday and today I'm sharing a CAS card using the sweet Christmas tree stamp in the November 2023 Kit of the Month called Festive Flair from Unity Stamp Co. I am LOVING all the fab holiday stamps in this month's KOM!! It was so hard to pick one to play with today.


I stamped the sweet tree and sentiment on a white card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" using Black Amalgam ink. Die cut the pretty tree with the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Tree: YG11, G24, G46, E55
Yellow Star & Ornaments: Y06, Y15
Red Ornaments: R20, R14, R46
Blue Ornaments: B000, B02
Pot: R20, R14, R46, white gel pen {polka dots}
Sled: E53, E55, E57, R14 {handle}
Blue Gift: B000, B02, R20, R14, R46
Red Gift: R20, R14, R46, Y06, Y15
Ground: C00, C1

You can check out my Copic coloring and assembling of my card here... Simple Copic Coloring | November 2023 KOM Festive Flair | Unity Stamp Co.




I trimmed a piece of Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up. Adhered the CAS panel to the red card front and then I adhered the panel to a white A2 top fold card base.


Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for November!! So amazing! Can you believe that you get this full sheet of rubber for only $44.99? That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. And you can purchase any past kits for only $34 plus shipping. Such a great value!


I'll be back for another Membership Wednesday blog post next week. Not sure what I'll play with yet but I'm leaning towards the awesome new November 2023 Whit Kit. Have you seen it?! You have to go check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.