Wednesday, November 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 39 ~ Gingerbread Kisses ~ Not 2 Shabby

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing three Christmas cards using adorable papers and ephemera from Not 2 Shabby called Gingerbread Kisses!


You may remember these pretty papers and ephemera from the card I shared last month for Sketch 38. I started these cards back then when I had the papers out on my desk. I couldn't wait to play and give this sketch a try.


I cut three pieces of the pattern papers to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I then used a ruler and a pencil to mark off the measurements noted in the sketch. Each of the papers is then adhered to a piece of white card stock measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I did this just in case the papers didn't line up quite right but they worked out wonderfully. I then Adhered the card fronts to white A2 top fold card bases that I turned on the side for a landscape card.


Next I die cut three circles from Vellum card stock using the stitched circle die from the Circle Frames Die Set from Newton's Nook Designs. I adhered three adorable ephemera pieces from the Gingerbread Kissed ephemera {unfortunately, I'm not seeing these on the Not 2 Shabby website anymore} to the vellum circles and then adhered the circles to the card just adding glue behind the ephemera pieces.


To finish these off I stamped the Winter Wishes sentiment from the Pick Me Up Stamp Set from Not 2 Shabby. A super cute truck stamp set that I hope to play with again very soon! I stamped the sentiment three times on a long scrap of white card stock and then trimmed them. I cut a quick fishtail end on both side, added some foam tape to the back of each of them and popped them up on the cards. So easy peasy and they turned out so cute!


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 39 for the month of November. I am loving this sketch! The possibilities are endless with this one depending on what papers you use. I'm excited to see what everyone does with it. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! You won't regret it! The design team had a blast with this one!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.